Intensive English Program courses are carefully developed to meet the needs of each student’s unique skillset and goals across all levels of language proficiency, from beginner to advanced.
Class sizes are kept small (15 students per class on average) and instruction is interactive, giving you the opportunity to receive individualized attention, collaborate with one another, and optimize your learning.
Students attend class for 20 hours each week, and can supplement their in-class studies with available language labs and conversation groups.
Courses focus on reading, writing, listening, speaking, and pronunciation all taught by Lilacamps faculty.
- Everyday English
- Vocabulary & grammar
- Listening, reading & writing skills
- Individual learning plan and learner portfolio
- Regular one-to-one sessions with your teacher
- Blend of new technology and traditional learning techniques
- Student drop in sessions scheduled outside of class time
- Online placement test available before you arrive
- Small class size – average 10 -15
- Library and free wi-fi
- Carefully planned social programme to help you practise your English outside of the school
- Available at Cambridge Exam levels