“During their stay the students will get the opportunity to take part in a host of different fun activities from peeking over some of the world’s tallest cliffs to testing their abilities in Pure Skill adventure park.”
Here is just some of the activities included:
- Walk along the spectacular Cliffs of Moher (some of the world’s tallest cliffs) with a guided tour.
- Discover the bustling streets of Galway one of the oldest and most historical cities in Ireland.
- Explore the ancient caves of Dunmore in Kilkenny.
- Explore the majestic Kilkenny Castle during a day trip to the marble city.
- Test your sporting ability against your friends at Pure Skill Adventure Park.
- Relax after school with a fun Bowling Night.
- Visit some of Dublin City’s most historical sites
- Share a box of popcorn and chill out during our midweek movie evening.
- Kayaking in Ireland’s premier Loughs.
- Mountaineering across some of Irelands most beautiful, rolling, green hills.
- Zorbing and archery are just some of the great activities on offer during our 2 night stay at Carlingford Adventure Centre.
- Explore the rich green countryside of Ireland.
- Experience the karstic landscape of The Burren, Co. Clare, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Park
- Enjoy Zorb football in a fun and safe environment.
- Shop on one of Europe’s most prestigious shopping streets Grafton St. Dublin.