English Writing is designed for students who require a preparatory course in writing skills. The major objective of the course is to improve students writing abilities so they can succeed at the post-secondary level.
Students will expand their vocabulary, increase their ability to analyse complex text, and improve their writing skills. The course includes paragraph and essay structure, and a systematic grammar review.
It covers all major writing styles and encourages our students to explore their own writing ability through fun and interactive tasks.
- Everyday English
- Vocabulary & grammar
- Listening, reading & writing skills
- Individual learning plan and learner portfolio
- Regular one-to-one sessions with your teacher
- Blend of new technology and traditional learning techniques
- Student drop in sessions scheduled outside of class time
- Online placement test available before you arrive
- Small class size – average 10 -15
- Library and free wi-fi
- Carefully planned social programme to help you practise your English outside of the school
- Available at Cambridge Exam levels